Nomada Hostel Housekeeping Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for taking care of Nomada Hostels general cleanliness to provide tidy and sanitary amenities for guests.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- 20 hours per week- days and times may vary
- Clean and tidy up hostel rooms, hallways, lobbies, common areas, and business areas.
- Laundry – all bedding, towels, etc.
- Dust and polish various surfaces and furniture including
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Empty trash bins
- Change linens and towels and replace toiletries
- Collaborate with the housekeeping team to complete the daily cleaning schedule
- Restock cleaning supplies
- Report any issues that require maintenance.
Education, Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Experience with housekeeping or maintenance is plus
- Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations and proper use of cleaning agents
- Attention to detail
- Physical strength and stamina to work extended periods
- Ability to maintain confidentiality