The Assistant event coordinator will assist the Nomada Staff in the efficient planning and executing of on and off site events. They ensure the event is carried out smoothly while meeting the guest needs. Examples of said events include Island Tours, educational tours of Old San Juan, El Yunque Rainforest, Bar Crawls and more.
Tasks include but are no limited to:
- 20 Hours per week – flexibility with days and hours of availability is required as some events will be carried out on weekends and evenings.
- Assist the Nomada Staff and Guests throughout the duration of the event.
- Follow event details delegated by the Event Coordinator.
- Address potential problems that may arise with guests.
- Arrange for food and beverages when relevant.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events.